Do you have goals? Do you want to fulfil a dream? Do you sometimes feel insecure and need more clarity to find solutions to problems that bother you?
If you are looking for results, whether business goals, personal awareness, or family objectives – coaching is a significant step towards uncovering and achieving those things that are most import to you.
Coaching is about the marriage of a persons’ potential with performance. The context is to allow people to learn rather than teach them.
Coaching, principally it is about sustainable change. It is about developing emotional intelligence and conscious awareness. In business, coaching is a leadership behaviour that lies at the opposite end of the spectrum to command and control, and in effect addresses the whole person, not just ‘the role’ and business issues.
As a coach, I am on your side without judging or criticising you. Your responsibility is to move from awareness to action and accountability. When we enter into a coaching process, we form a strong alliance that seeks to achieve the results you dream about.
The NLP tools are woven into the coaching process and act like the compass that shows the way to your success.
The objectives of coaching include helping you:
- Clarifying your vision
- Discovering talents and opportunities for improvement
- Reflection and increasing self-awareness
- Greater accountability for your actions
- Structure and focus
- Effective communication
- By being a sounding board
When working individually, I facilitate the needed sustainable change that puts you on your path to success.
When working with teams, I’m a catalyst for the needed changes to increase performance and achieve the organisation’s goals.
How the experience works:
In the coaching relationship, we observe any gaps that may emerge in your world: personal desires, leadership or clarity in goals, as well as any other part of your life.
We clarify where you are today and where you want to be. We will work together to clearly define (or unearth) your unique masterful expression as an individual and create a strong, clear and concise intention that will pull you forward.
Once the parameters are clear, we strategize on how to move forward. When you have clearly defined the areas to work on and any goals (related or not) we make sure all are in alignment with who you are and then work together to support your successful progress toward, and achievement of, your goals.
What makes all this work?
- Powerful questions that make you think about things you may have never thought about and perhaps no one else ever asked
- A genuine belief in YOU.
- No agenda on the coaches’ part except to fully support you.
- A gift of a keen perception to “listen between the lines” of what is not being said or to hear things you may not be aware that you are saying. The coach will promptly bring it to your attention, as sharing insight on various perspectives can be powerful.
- A consistent mirroring of what you are saying back to you so you can hear yourself from the outside in.
- Challenging you to stretch beyond what you would ask of yourself.
- A knowing that someone is “there” for you as a partner, supporting you in connecting with your heart & soul, and brilliance as a professional & human being.
- Strategizing with you to get “un-stuck” and work through any challenges, fears or opportunities.
- Helping you to see potentially limiting beliefs that might be keeping you from moving forward.
What you can expect from your coach:
- The coaching relationship, and what you and your coach talk about, will be held in the strictest confidence.
- That you have a completely safe place to be yourself (however that looks on any given day).
- That your coach will be deeply honest and forthright in what they say to you and what they are with you.
- That together, you will always be looking for ways to “clear the decks” in your life, work and relationships by simplifying and getting rid of the things that are taking up your energy and space.
- That your coaching time is YOURS. This is all about YOU. Your coach will work with you on how to best use them as a powerful instrument for moving forward and having what you want in life.
What does your coach expect from you?
- That you come to your scheduled meetings on time or connect in advance if you cannot make it.
- That you come to your appointment fully aware of your progress, your challenges and your agenda for the time together.
- Be forthright and timely if something is not working for you on a call or in the coaching relationship.
- That you honour the financial agreement in a timely fashion.
- That you open your mind to new possibilities in vision and in action.
- That you are ready to take action when appropriate.
- That you tell your coach what is really not being handled or is holding you back.
How to get the most out of your Coach:
Make a list of what you believe your areas of growth are. It will be helpful in our work if you take a deep look at your strengths and areas of growth as a professional and human being. If you are struggling to prioritize your needs above those of the business or other people, then we already have a lot of work to do in getting you from doing to thinking, efficient to effective.
Keep yourself well between the sessions. Coaching can require energy: emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and physically. Given this, take extraordinary care of your well being while being coached. Only you know what this looks like, but we suggest you go much further than you ever have in this regard.
Preparing for our work together. During the session- keeping notes during the sessions will assist in recording your conscious thoughts and improve your awareness of any shifts in your thinking during the sessions.
After the session – consider allowing fifteen minutes after the coaching session to write down and record anything that occurred to you, and plan the time to follow through on commitments made to yourself.
Before the session – Each session, we will check in on the progress you have made toward your goals. It will be helpful for you to have taken a few moments to think back on the work you have done since our last session and bring forward anything that it might be useful to discuss.
Feel free to contact us if you want to find out more!
More About Us
Alex and Gabi Nicolae