Discover Your Inner Leader with DISC
Start where you are, it is exactly where you need to be!
As people, we are leaders who develop leaders. Leadership is influencing others and getting the best out of them. Whether we are aware of it or not, we are leaders of our own lives, families, group of friends, and at work. The stronger the leader, the stronger the future leaders will be.
Discover Your Inner Leader is an online 10-week Leadership Development MasterMind Programme in which we will discuss and practice leadership skills and values in a safe environment. The MasterMind is based on the book “Developing the Leader Within You 2.0” by John C. Maxwell. We will have the opportunity to join forces and mastermind with a unique group of like-minded individuals who are focused on taking results in every area of their lives to a new level.
Our facilitated group offers a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our MasterMinds can help you achieve success.
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and views tasks and relationships differently. The DISC part of the MasterMind will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others.
When you become aware of the pattern of how other people communicate, you not only know what kind of communication to expect FROM them; you also know how to best prepare FOR, interact WITH, and respond TO them in order to have a successful connection.
At the end of the programme, by having the support and ideas from other focused and driven people allows us to see things differently and to get a new perspective on goals and action plans.
Our sessions address 4 major topics:
- Raising awareness of leadership: everyone is a leader; we choose who we want to be as a leader; we are responsible for ourselves.
- Leadership strategy overview: roadmap in leadership.
- Leadership tools and practices in everyday life: identify your leadership skills and needs; identify some of your strengths and improvement areas; establish priorities and delegate; explore new ways of valuing people around you; enhancing self-confidence; design a strategy and draw a plan of action; ecological check and assume the trades of change.
- Influence: how to influence people around you by using DISC.
We cover the following topics:
- The Definition of Leadership: Influence – The focus will be on The 5 Levels of Leadership, a roadmap in Leadership.
- General Characteristics of the DISC type of personalities.
- Application: Developing the Influencer Within You
- The Key of Leadership: Priorities – ways of setting priorities.
- Motivators based on DISC type of personalitiescommon ground
- Application: Developing the Prioritiser Within You
- The Foundation of Leadership: Character – character values
- Possible weaknesses of the DISC personalities
- Application: Developing the Person of Character Within You
- The Ultimate Test of Leadership: Creating Positive Change – PLAN AHEAD
- Greatest fear based on DISC type of personalities
- Application: Developing the Change Agent Within You
- The Quickest Way to Gain Leadership: Problem Solving – problems and opportunities
- Value to the Team based on DISC type of personalities
- Application: Developing the Problem Solver Within You
- The Extra Plus in Leadership: Attitude
- Relational Characteristics based on DISC type of Personalities
- Application: Develop the Positive Believer Within You
- The Heart of Leadership: Serving People – the power of serving others
- Occupational Characteristics based on DISC type Personalities
- Application: Develop the Servant Within You
- The Indispensable Quality of Leadership: Vision – how to increase your “more and before”
- Connect with DISC type of personalities
- Application: Develop the Visionary Within You
- The Price Tag of Leadership: Self Discipline – how to get to the top
- Action Plan based on DISC
- Application: Developing the Self-Disciplined Person Within You
- The Expansion of Leadership: Personal Growth
- Review DISC
- Application: Developing the Learner Within You
Facilitated by: Alex and Gabi Nicolae
Certified NLP Practitioners
Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coaches & Trainers
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” (Helen Keller).