And it means that the majority of our problems have their root in our relationships with others. Paradoxically, the solutions are in the same place!
What will trigger a person into action? Where does a person find motivation? How does a person approach daily work? How does a person react to change? What kind of environment allows the person to work best? How does a person get convinced?
5 Online Interactive Sessions
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and views tasks and relationships differently. When you become aware of the patterns of how other people communicate, you not only know what kind of communication to expect FROM them; you also know how to best prepare FOR, interact WITH, and respond TO them in order to have a successful relationship
Join this 5-week Programme if you are a:
- Team Member
- Team leader
And you want to:
- Get buy-in from others fast
- Connect and communicate with others effectively
- Influence and motivate with power
- Get the results you want
- Mitigate conflicts effectively
- Raise your potential as leader
At the end of the 5-week Programme you will be able to:
- Identify the communication patterns in others
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in others and understand their implications
- Adjust the assignments to suit what the other person naturally do best at work
- Create multi-faceted communication strategies
- Develop finely-tuned abilities in the following areas: influencing & persuading, leadership, and conflict resolution.
The Pair of Patterns of Persuasion we will explore and practice:
- How people get motivated and how they maintain their motivation so you know how to motivate yourself and others effectively
- What type of feedback each personality needs so you know how to give feedback that is going to be implemented
- The frequency of change for each type of personality so you get buy-in and implement the needed change successfully
- The patterns of productivity for each type of personality so you build the environment for success for yourself and others strategies
- The patterns for convincing , the type of information the person needs to start the process of being convinced so you get your message across without biases.
Explore, Learn, and Practice the following 5 topics:Session 1