A MasterMind Group is a powerful combination of education, accountability, peer brainstorming, and support in a group setting. There is synergy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a MasterMind Group.
Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our MasterMinds can help you achieve success.
Designed to enhance leadership, communication, collaboration and facilitate change in the workplace and everyday life.
A MasterMind Group is a small group of people that meets regularly for a certain number of weeks and study a specific topic to pull the collective knowledge from the group.
The difference between a MasterMind group and a training course is that the content is split into a certain number of weeks which makes the learning process enjoyable and action-oriented.
Another aspect is that each group is different because of the experiences and perspectives of the people in the group and at the end of each session, each person takes what he or she needs.
In a MasterMind group we discuss the topic, take action and reflect, then we discuss another topic, take action and reflect and so on.
Whether for your own personal or professional development, or for use within an organisation, we invite you to contact us to learn.
What is in it for you?
- Explore and take action – Each person should make a commitment to preparing for the group each week in an effort to become a better leader. It’s not experience that is the best teacher, but the evaluated experience.
- Increase communication – This is not a class, so it is vital that each person contribute, as the facilitator’s role is just to bring structure to the discussion. The facilitator will at times ask probing questions, but group members are encouraged to ask their own questions as well. In an organisation, the MasterMind setting allows the team the possibility to discuss the topics in a safe environment that they may not be otherwise able to talk about.
- Accountability – If it is a group of individuals, it can help the individual be accountable to the group. If it’s a company or organisation, it can help the team be more accountable to the principles and dialogues they have.
- Build relationships – Individuals or teams that know each other better, work better together.
Values of a MasterMind group:
- Relationship – As the group meets, some great relationships will begin to flourish.
- Respect – During the time together, there will be great conversations and different points of view which create healthy dialogue. Every member of the group brings their input which is respected and valued.
- Value – There will be different personalities in the group. Every person is allowed to express their opinions and know it is a place where they can do so. We trust that nothing shared within the confines of the group will be met with hostility or aggression.
- Safe group – What is said in the group should stay in the group. Most organisations are forbidden by law to have employees promise confidentiality, but the group should commit to keeping its environment a safe place for discussion.
Key Benefits of a MasterMind Group:
- Increase you own experience and confidence
- Sharpen you business and personal skills
- Grow an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and ideas
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other participants
- Study Leadership, Communication and Growth principles/practices in a group setting
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
Being part of a MasterMind Benefits
ACCOUNTABILITY & SUPPORT
For 90 minutes each week, you will surround yourself with like-minded individuals who are invested in transformational leadership & growth. By being involved in this Mastermind, you will soon learn that you are not alone in your journey. We all struggle with fear, uncertainty, and limiting beliefs. This group will give you the weekly support, acknowledgement and accountability we all need from time to time.
DETAILED STUDY GUIDES
You will receive weekly study guides that will assist in your readings; thoroughly preparing you for the conversations and allowing you to maximise your already busy schedule. By exploring and deep-diving into these connecting principles, you will begin to understand how to weave meaning out of each social interaction.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
By joining this Mastermind, you will gain access to a special closed Facebook group that will allow you to network and connect with all current and prior MasterMind members. Collaboration is the name of the game and having access to an exclusive Facebook group allows you to keep in touch with your fellow members in between our scheduled sessions.
Feel free to contact us if you want to find out more!
More About Us
Alex and Gabi Nicolae