Know Yourself, Grow Yourself!
What are you doing to develop yourself? What are you doing to develop others?
If you had a hard time answering either one of those questions then this event is definitely for you.
If you have dreams, goals or aspirations, you need to grow to achieve them. But as you know, growth doesn’t just happen. To grow, you must be highly intentional about it.
When you understand how you do what you do in your life, you can change it or improve it.
To discover your purpose, you need to grow in self-awareness. To become a batter human being, you need to grow in character. To advance in your career, you need to grow in your skills. To be a better spouse or parent, you need to grow in relationships. To reach your financial goals, you need to grow in your knowledge about how money works. To enrich your soul, you need to grow spiritually. The specifics of growth change from person to person, but the principles are the same for every person.
You cannot change your life until you change something you do every day. If you keep learning and growing every day over the course of many years, you will be astounded by how far it will take you.
We invite you to attend an online MasterMind group in which we will discuss and practice concepts from John Maxwell’s book “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth”. This Mastermind is a creative debate group consisting of 3 modules of 3 weeks each in which we will bring together our forces and share ideas in a unique group of people who learn together from everyday experiences. And it will help you learn the principles of a lifelong learner whose growth always keeps expanding.
Having the support and ideas from other focused and driven people allows us to see things differently and to get a new perspective on goals and action plans.
“Know Yourself, Grow Yourself MasterMind” will help you:
- Intentionally increase your personal and professional growth
- Find the motivation you need to push forward each day
- Help others on your team or family grow in their life and abilities
- Become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”
- Plus much more!
The focus of the 1st Module of this MasterMind is connecting with ourselves and we will understand how personal growth works, and how you can develop ourselves to become more effective and fulfilled individuals:
- The Law of Intentionality – Growth doesn’t just happen
- Applying the Law of Intentionality to Your Life
- The Law of Awareness – You must know yourself to grow yourself
- The Law of The Mirror – You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself
- Applying the Laws of Awareness and Mirror to Your Life
- The Law of Reflection – Learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you
- The Law of Consistency – Motivation gets you going, discipline keeps you growing
- Applying the Laws of Reflection and Consistency to Your Life
The focus of the 2nd Module of this MasterMind is taking action and we will discuss the following subjects:
- The Law of Environment – Growth thrives in conducive surroundings
- The Law of Design – To maximize growth, develop strategies
- Applying the Laws of Environment and Design to Your Life
- The Law of Pain – Good management of bad experiences leads to great growth
- The Law of The Ladder – Character growth determines the height of your personal growth
- Applying the Laws of Pain and Ladder to Your Life
- The Law of The Rubber Band – Growth stops when you lose the tension between where you are and where you could be
- Applying the Law of Rubber Band to Your Life
The focus of the 3rd Module of this MasterMind is finding strategies to maximize our growth and we will discuss the following subjects:
- The Law of Tradeoffs – You have to give up to grow up
- The Law of Curiosity – Growth is stimulating by asking Why?
- Applying the Laws of Tradeoffs and Curiosity to Your Life
- The Law of Modeling – It’s hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow
- The Law of Expansion – Growth always increases your capacity
- Applying the Laws of Modeling and Expansion to Your Life
- The Law of Contribution – Growing yourself enables you to grow others
- Applying the Law of Contribution to Your Life
Facilitated by: Alex and Gabi Nicolae
Certified NLP Practitioners
Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coaches & Trainers
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” (Helen Keller)